Our No-Fee Promise: You Don’t Pay Unless We Win
Serving as lead counsel at KAASS LAW, Armen Kiramijyan provides dedicated legal services throughout California and is also licensed in Texas, Washington D.C. and New York. His firm has offices across the state of California through which he extends his services to clients on cases involving personal injury and business law.
Studying at the University of Southern California, Mr. Kiramijyan completed his Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Economics. He obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from California Western School of Law. During this tenure, he taught as an adjunct professor at Glendale Community College and California State University Northridge, where he lectured on subjects related to business, trial intellectual property, and economics.
After graduating law school, Mr. Kiramijyan was barred in California in 2011.
Handling a wide range of practice areas, Mr. Kiramijyan developed deep and multi-faceted perspectives, giving him a better understanding of the issues thus increasing the chances of finding the best resolution possible for his clients. His successes and committed service for over a decade are applauded by the California legal community. He is rated 10/10 on Avvo, Yelp, Google and many other review platforms.
Mr. Kiramijyan is admitted to appear before the California Supreme Court, the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Tax Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the District of Columbia Court of Appeals, and is admitted to the state bars of California, New York, Texas and the District of Columbia. He is an active part of the San Diego County Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Beverly Hills Bar Association and the Santa Monica Bar Association, among many others.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor
- University of Southern California, Dornsife College, Los Angeles, California
- Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts
- Major: Economics
Classes & Seminars
- Adjunct Professor of Business Law at California State University of Northridge
- Adjunct Professor of Economics and Social Science at Glendale Community College
- Supreme Court of California
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Super Lawyers, 2024
- Southern California Rising Stars Super Lawyers, 2014 - 2023
- Top Lawyers in California American Lawyer Media, 2013